Anaconda Returns Policy
Anaconda is not obliged to accept returns if you change your mind. However, we will offer an exchange, gift card or a refund at our discretion, if:
• you have proof of purchase (receipt, credit statement or invoice);
• the products are returned in their original packaging with all labels and instruction manuals included, unused and undamaged;
• the product you are returning is currently ranged by us;
• you return the product within 30 days of purchasing it from us; and
• you bear all costs, such as shipping and insurance, related to the return of the product to us.
We will not accept change-of-mind returns for the following categories of products:
• GPS and electronic navigation devices;
• All personal protective equipment;
• Ropes and cords;
• Carabiners and connectors;
• Hardware for life support such as ascenders, fall arrestors and descenders;
• Personal flotation devices;
• Bike components;
• Bike knicks;
• Perishable goods;
• Camper trailers;
• Special customer orders; and
• Gift cards
The Australian Consumer Law provides you with statutory rights and “consumer guarantees”. This Returns Policy is in addition to your rights and remedies under the “consumer guarantees”.
You must present proof of purchase to Anaconda when returning a product.
Refunds (if any) will be issued in the same form of tender as the original purchase transaction (cash, credit card, EFT) and it is the customer's responsibility to retain and produce proof of purchase.
Anaconda reserve the right to:
- assess the condition and age of returned goods prior to providing a remedy; and/or
- refer the item to the manufacturer of the goods for assessment to determine whether or not you are entitled to a remedy.
You may also have other rights under a manufacturer's warranty. If you wish to make a claim under a manufacturer's warranty you should contact the manufacturer directly. Any rights under a manufacturer's warranty are in addition to your statutory rights, consumer guarantees and other rights outlined in this policy.
How to return a product
In order to process a return, whether bought in one of our stores or online, please ensure you take the product into your nearest Anaconda store. If you are unable to attend a store please contact Anaconda Customer Service on 1300 558 990 to discuss arrangements for the return.